Monday 2 May 2011

Handmade Monday... And Shiny Things

Well, I'm feeling a lot better, but work has taken it's toll this week... Not had much time for anything.  I have resisted the urge to go on forums etc, so that I could actually get some stuff made.  I have a stall at Wales Comic Con at the beginning of June so need to get stocked up on all things shiny.


I also had an email to say I've been mentioned in another blog which is great:  http://littlefloatingcraftco.blogspot.com/2011/04/are-you-goblin-kinda-girl.html  


Couldn't get the light today so pics aren't ideal, but here's some of the things I've made this week :)











I'm also researching how to do some bespoke sci-fi type pieces, so watch this space

When not pop over t handmade Monday and see what everyone else has been up to?

12 comments:

cj- catmumdo said...

ooh lots of pretty things! loving the bracelets :)

Unknown said...

The bracelets are simply gorgeous... I think they are so stylish.

HandyWoodcrafts said...

I really like the variety of braclets they look fab :)

Drew

Your Friend Susie said...

So pretty, especially love the colors on the last one. I love the curly wires and the fact that they are just packed with stuff. Great work. And congrats on the mention you got, that's great. :)

Wendy said...

Well, considering you've not had much time, you've done brilliantly! Lots of stuff, and all gorgeous!
Thanks for taking part in HM x

stylesofcooking said...

Love love love the bracelets.
Well done on being focused and resisting the forums, not an easy task!
Lisa

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Lovely bracelets, just my cup of tea

Jan said...

I love all things shiny, your bracelets are beautiful, I'm glad you are feeling better.

Jan x

Kat Shenton said...

And we all love shiny!

I really like your blue disk bracelet. That's really cool!

Polly Polkadot said...

I have limited patience with jump rings, so I very impressed with your output!

The Little Floating Craft Company said...

Beautiful bracelets! Love them!

groovepress.com said...

awesome artwork.....