Monday 13 June 2011

Steampunk and Handmade Monday

It's that time of the week again - Handmade Monday - pop over a have a look!!


I've been recovering from the comic con, but have had some time to make some new creations!
I've been experimenting with Fluxe Resin Powder... This is something I've been meaning to do for a while, and here's the results!

First piece I did - prototype :)








Then I went onto do these... I've done Doctor Who & Torchwood steampunk as I have a stall at DIFFCON in August, but will be doing lots of variations...

I love the effect with the resin and watch parts!!!

I then went on to make some other steampunk goodies






My Favourite Piece this week:


Would welcome feedback - apologies for photos (all taken on iPhone!!)

Have a great week peeps

xxx


15 comments:

Wendy said...

They're all fab, but I can see why the dragonfly is your favourite! It's mine too :-)
Thanks for taking part in HM x

Ali said...

These are great - steampunk really isn't my thing but I love the dragonfly.

Ali x

Your Friend Susie said...

Wow, really excellent photos. I love these pieces, very nice job.

Mrs A. said...

Your dragonfly is to die for. Love the resin effect time pieces. Hugs Mrs A.

Alison - Belovedly said...

I like the dragon fly but my fave has gotto be that little flower ring - very cute :) x

Jan said...

Great items, they all look really good, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite but it would have to be the Timey wimey, or the Flutterbys, or the Dragonfly, oooh I like them all.
The Diffcon looks interesting, thanks for the link.

Jan x

Unknown said...

I love items made from clock movements. My sister bought fantastic picture of a bi-plane for her husband who was a pilot, made totally from clock parts, like your work, it was stunning.

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

I've never seen anything like these, totally original well done. I love the rings and the buuterflies

Carolee Crafts said...

Love steampunk, that whole Victorian era but would not know where to start with all those fiddly pieces. Well done.

June said...

Very artistic, love what you've made with the watch parts and the rings. Great!

Unknown said...

The dragonfly is gorgeous. I love all your stuff though. Both me and my daughter really like the steampunk jewellery.

Helen said...

The butterflies look really good :)

fatmonica said...

I just love them all but if I had to chose a favourite it'd be the rings and butterfly ear rings.Stunning!

Unknown said...

I've already posted about your makes just wanted to let you know I've left you a surprise on my blog.

PuppyFly Boutique said...

I love the time one - it makes me think of Dr Who - not sure why!

I've given you the Versatile Blogger award. You can grab the button and read the rules at my blog. Enjoy! Anna x