Tuesday 15 March 2011

Card Stock Arrived today..

Well, I got stupidly excited today when some new card stock arrived.  This is the stuff I wanted. The existing card I had was good, but this takes it up a level. 

Of course, it does cost more, but I do think it's worth it.   

You'll have to excuse the photos I'm afraid, as they were taken with my phone.

I didn't have much time today, so was going to leave the card alone until later in the week, but I couldn't resist making one up.
Gift Box with roses design lid, solid colour base


The pictures just don't do it justice, but they do look and feel lovely.  Will have to take some pictures when it's light.


So, I think I'm definitely going to go with the gift box idea.  And, hey, if no-one wants them, I can use them :)


I have more card stock coming, so can't wait to get making some more of these soon - and I promise I'll share better pictures next time x



Hope you've all had successful days, in whatever you're doing x


Nighty Night, Back soon x

1 comment:

Ticced-Off said...

I know what you mean about getting excited when things arrive. I am really terrible at waiting for jewellery supplies - just like a big kid!

Your gift box is very nice - cant wait to see more!