Tuesday 29 March 2011

New Baby Goblin and some prototype Faerie Houses!!

I've been busy busy busy... Was feeling a bit odd today so thought I'd have a day off, but ended up playing about with some clay.  After a discussion regarding Faerie houses on the craftsforum the other day, I thought I'd have a go at making some tiny ones from polymer clay.
I do really want to make some more realistic ones out of natural materials, but think these prototypes are quite cute, about 1.75" tall, they'd look good in a faerie garden me thinks







I also made another baby goblin.  I do love him.  He's got a huge nose, so wears a hat to try and cover it!! Hope you like him :)


2 comments:

Ticced-Off said...

Your baby goblin is really lovely, cant wait to show my young daughter to see what she thinks.

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Hi Nici - you've won my blog candy and I also have a blog award for you.
Just pop over to my blog to pick up the award and e-mail me your address so I can send you the blog candy. Or, click on the link below!
Have a good day!
Rebecca x
http://cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com/